The new OpenDrop V4 Cartridge is a fully assembled cartridge system of electrode board laminated with a 16um ETFE foil, hydrophobic coating and ITO top cover. The cartridge has 4×8 individually addressable electrodes and 4 CT-type reservoirs. For special application this cartridge has 3×2 heated electrode pads with temperature sensors for regulation.
- 3×2 Restively Heated Electrodes with embedded temperature sensors
- Temperatures of the 3 regions can be set separately in PC software
- Temperature range of ambient to 100 °C
- Dielectric 16um ETFE foil
- Coating FluoroPel (foil and cover glass)
- ITO Cover glass
- Gold coated 14×8 electrodes array, 2.75 mm x 2.75 mm in size, 4mil gaps between electrodes
- Liquid gap: 240 um
- Droplet volume: 2 ul
- Reservoir volume: 12ul
This special cartridge with heated electrodes requires a dedicated OpenDrop driver board.